EAI is actively monitoring the COVID-19 situation to ensure the safety, comfort and quality of experience
for attendees and a successful course of the event.
EAI is committed to holding the conference in 2021 and Accepted Authors who are unable to attend the event in person will be given
an option to present their submission online. In case the situation prevents the event from taking place in its original location,
it will be held fully in an interactive, live online setting. Find out what EAI conference live streams look like and discover unique benefits
that online participation brings you: Learn more
Accepted Authors will be notified about the final decision regarding the conference setting before the Camera-ready deadline.
The digitalisation in all spheres of life has had an impressive influence on communication in the 21st century and daily life in general and has opened a road to a vast information field.
New technologies such as Internet-of-Things, artificial intelligence, cloud computing, and big data, have opened the field to novel application scenarios where physical location is less relevant and communication is extended to human-to-human, human-to-machine and machine-to-machine scenarios. Cities, roads, homes, and businesses have become intelligent information hubs, challenging the communication and societal norms and transforming its fundamental nature.
FABULOUS 2020 is held under the theme Security of innovative services and infrastructure in traffic/transport/logistic ecosystem. The event will bring together experts, researchers, business innovators, students to exchange knowledge and ideas on the newest digital and wireless technologies towards innovative and sustainable solutions for ubiquitous and intelligent communication infrastructures.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
We welcome contributions from the following fields:
1. Future access networks:
- 5G access networks,
- Cloud RANs
- Self-organizing networks,
- Ad-hoc networking,
- Cognitive radio and Dynamic spectrum access,
- Spectrum offloading,
- Tactile Internet,
- mmW and cmW bands for future access,
- Optical wireless communications,
- Antenna and radio propagation,
- RF devices,
- Network infrastructure of Inteligent transport systems (ITS),
- C2C, C2I, x2x networks,
- Smart city networks.
2. Internet of Things and Smart City/ Smart Environment applications:
- Wireless sensor networks and practical applications,
- Machine-to-machine (M2M) & device-to-device (D2D) communications,
- Vehicular communications,
- Smart grids,
- eHealth & eCare solutions,
- Energy efficiency and green solutions,
- Industry 4.0,
- Ambient intelligence and independet living,
- Assistive technologies,
- Society 5.0.
3. Communications & Computing Infrastructures:
- High Speed/High Capacity Networks,
- Optical Networks,
- Cloud computing,
- Software-defined networking,
- Big data and Data mining,
- User devices,
- Sensors (hw&sw).
4. Security aspects in communications and data processing:
- Advanced solutions in Network Security,
- Physical Security,
- Privacy and Confidentiality in Data Communications and Data Processing,
- Multimedia and content security,
- Digital forensic,
- DDoS scenarios,
- AI in digital security.
5. Signal processing & Multimedia:
- Advanced algorithms for signal processing,
- Positioning and Localization,
- Video and Image signal processing,
- Audio processing,
- Third sense multimedia & communication,
- Quality of service (QoS), Quality of Experience (QoE).
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version to a Special Issue in:
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI Transactions series (Open Access)
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
Community Review is a service offered to Program Committees and submitting Authors of all EAI conferences designed to improve the speed and the quality of the review process.
Abstracts of all authors who opt in to Community Review during submission will be published and available for Bidding here.