How do I submit a paper in Confy?
- Go to Confy website
- Login or sign up as new user
- Scroll the list of conferences open for submission
- Select FABULOUS 2019
- Click the ‘submit a paper’ link and follow the instructions
- Papers should be in English.
- Regular papers should be 6-20+ pages in length.
- Submissions will be reviewed anonymously by at least three expert reviewers.
- Papers will be judged on originality, correctness and relevance.
- Submission of the paper implies agreement of the author(s) to attend the conference and present the paper if accepted. We reserve the right to exclude papers accepted but not presented from the conference proceedings submitted for archiving and indexing.
- Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
- The paper submissions must follow the Springer formatting guidelines (see Author’s kit section).
- Read the Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement.
Instructions and Templates
Papers must be formatted using the SPRINGER Author’s Kit. Detailed instructions and templates are available here.