FABULOUS 2019 aims to gather prominent researchers from academia and industry, innovators and entrepreneurs in the broad areas of future wireless networks, ambient and assisted living and cyber physical systems in order to interact, exchange ideas, expertise, experience, and know-how and discuss the latest results and achievements in the aforementioned topics of interest.
We seek novel, innovative, and exciting work in areas including but not limited to:
Future access networks
- 5G access networks
- Cloud RANs
- Self-organizing networks
- Ad-hoc networking
- Cognitive radio and Dynamic spectrum access
- Spectrum offloading
- Tactile Internet
- mmW and cmW bands for future access
- Optical wireless communications
- Antenna and radio propagation
- RF devices
Internet of Things and Smart City/ Smart Environment applications
- Wireless sensor networks and practical applications
- Machine-to-machine (M2M) & device-to-device (D2D) communications
- Vehicular communications
- Smart grids
- eHealth & eCare solutions
- Energy efficiency and green solutions
Communications & Computing Infrastructures
- High Speed/High Capacity Networks
- Optical Networks
- Cloud computing
- Software defined networking
- Big data and Data mining
Security aspects in communications and data processing
- Advanced solutions in Network Security
- Physical Security
- Privacy and Confidentiality in Data Communications and Data Processing
- Multimedia and content security
Signal processing & Multimedia
- Advanced algorithms for signal processing
- Positioning and Localization
- Video and Image signal processing
- Audio processing
- Third sense multimedia & communication
All registered papers will be submitted for publication by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected best accepted and presented papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- Regular papers should be 6-20+ pages in length.
- Submissions will be reviewed anonymously by at least three expert reviewers.
- Papers will be judged on originality, correctness and relevance.
- Submission of the paper implies agreement of the author(s) to attend the conference and present the paper if accepted. We reserve the right to exclude papers accepted but not presented from the conference proceedings submitted for archiving and indexing.
- Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
Full Paper Submission deadline
Extended to 17 December 2018
Late Track Submission deadline
20 January 2019
5 February 2019
15 February 2019
Start of Conference
28 March 2019
End of Conference
30 March 2019