Instructions and Templates
Papers must be formatted using the Springer LNICST Authors’ Kit.
Instructions and templates are available from Springer’s LNICST homepage:
Please make sure that your paper adheres to the format as specified in the instructions and templates.
When uploading the camera-ready copy of your paper, please be sure to upload both:
- a PDF copy of your paper formatted according to the above templates, and
- an archive file (e.g. zip, tar.gz) containing the both a PDF copy of your paper and LaTeX or Word source material prepared according to the above guidelines.
- Authors must complete the registration process before they are given access to upload the camera-ready version of their paper.
- One registration may cover up to 2 papers of which the registrant is co-author.
- Every attending author and co-author is required to register separately. Please note that one registration only allows attendance for that one registrant.
- For registration, accepted authors are required to use the same e-mail address that was used for submitting the paper.
- At least one full (i.e., non-student) registration is required to upload a camera ready paper. If all the authors of an accepted paper are students, at least one author must register at a non-student rate.
- Please note that the STUDENT REGISTRATION FEE WILL NOT ALLOW THE CAMERA-READY PAPER UPLOAD.